Many applications claim that they are integrated to Microsoft Office. But Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM) is more than just integrated. It was designed BY Microsoft, FOR Microsoft Office. Here are 26 examples of ways that Microsoft Dynamics 365 connects to your favorite Microsoft technology.
Outlook and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Full CRM in Outlook
- Full Offline Sync
- Flags and Categories
- Advanced task assignment
- Attach CRM Docs/Articles to emails
- Use CRM managed templates
Power BI and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Embed Power BI into CRM forms
- Sales Analytic app
- Pre-built template for service
Exchange Online and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Multiple addresses, private notes
- Advanced correlation
- View and track email from CRM
Office 365 and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Common health, billing dashboards
- Integrated identity and provisioning
- Office Groups integration
OneNote and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Attach OneNote notebooks directly to records in CRM now. Sync rich format notes to your CRM from any device.
Yammer and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Include CRM and non-CRM users into key conversations
- Collaborate across CRM instances, applications, etc.
SharePoint Online and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Full document library functionality including check in/out and versions
- Create documents and folders right from CRM
Skype and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Integrated presence now
- Conversation archives in CRM
- Connect over voice, share desktop , video right from CRM now
Excel and Dynamics CRM/365:
- Export with ‘live link’
- Open/Edit views in Excel online
- One-Click re-import of changes
Do you use Microsoft Office and supporting Microsoft technology? Why not use the CRM system that was designed to make your life easier.
If you are interested in evaluating Microsoft Dynamics 365 contact us at 877-600-2253 or [email protected].
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe Horwath, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner
Follow us on Twitter: