Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com are formidable competitors, both have a history of excellence and plenty of reference accounts that will sing their praises.
So how can you fairly judge between these two products and know what will be best for your specific business?
You have to compare the features you need side by side.
At AbleBridge, we’ve been implementing CRM (Customer Relationships Management) for a long time. After seeing too many companies make unfortunate mistakes, we want to share the lessons learned so that you can make a more informed decision. We will help you sort through the facts with practical, real-world answers.
Here are eight points you should consider:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: Using Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: Is cloud always the best choice?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: Missing Functionality and Hidden Costs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: A dashboard is a dashboard, right?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: Can You Keep Salespeople Focused?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: How Important is Analytics?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce: Personalization and User Adoption
Download the full white paper: “Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce.com: 8 Reasons Microsoft is the Better Investment"
When you are ready to compare Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce specifically for your business, AbleBridge can help.
Tailored after a decade of experience successfully implementing CRM projects for companies of all sizes, our methodology is proven; we set expectations every step of the way and ensure your project will come in on time and within budget.
We are so sure of this, we even offer Fixed Fee implementations for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Interested? Contact us at 877-600-2253 or [email protected].
By AbleBridge, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner,