It’s 2016, what are your business related New Year’s resolutions? One should be to examine your Quote-to-Order process. What is your in-between process? Do you have a solid Quote follow up process?
This week I conducted a webinar on the topic of improving your quote-to-order process, this webinar examines several important topics:
- Current Challenges – We interact with many Wholesale Distributors and hear a lot of the challenges they struggle with. We discuss the challenges related to quoting and quote follow up.
- Research on top performing Wholesale Distributors – What are your top-performing peers doing?
- Managing Quote Requests – There are a few ways that quotes typically get requested, we examine each and display a best practice based process for managing these.
- Managing Verbal quotes – In distribution a lot of verbal quotes are given but that is typically where this process stops. You will see a much better way of managing verbal quotes.
- Quote Follow up Process – Quotes and follow up are almost as important as orders, they are future revenue to the business. Diligent, accountable follow up is a must!
Generating Sales Opportunities from Quotes – There are times when an actual sales opportunity should be used to manage a potential sale. I will show you how our CRM for Distribution solution tightens up quoting and opportunity management.
Tracking open Quotes and Quote Items – I show some great tools to manage open quotes and open quote items.
Beringer Associates is a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in
by Beringer Associates