Update: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 officially released on November 30, 2015.
Microsoft announced today that Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 will be released in the fourth quarter of 2015. In the
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Overview Video
Microsoft has made a point of saying that this release focuses on enhancements that eliminate the distractions that occur when bouncing from application to application.
A few highlights announced for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 are:
- An enhanced Excel experience.
- The next generation CRM app for Outlook.
- Delve functionality to surface trending content that is most relevant to what a person is working on.
- Contextual documents across SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 Groups for any CRM record.
- Personalized sales documents.
- Next generation Cortana integration.
- Full offline capabilities on phones/tablets across all major platforms (Android, iOS, Windows).
For more details download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Preview Release Guide (PDF).
Microsoft also announced that the Sales Productivity Offering – a package including Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365, and Power BI that customers have cited as helpful in breaking down silos and collaborating across teams – is no longer just a limited-time offer.
Whenever a new release is announced the obvious question is:
“Should I purchase Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 now or wait for the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016?”
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 provides a rich feature set that will translate very well in Dynamics CRM 2016 and the investments Microsoft is making in productivity enhancements will only keep getting better. Your organization’s implementation planning process should start now so you will be ready to onboard your users with the powerful feature sets of Dynamics CRM 2015 and Dynamics CRM 2016 soon thereafter.
To evaluate Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your organization, and to discuss the current and future benefits,
By AbleBridge, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner,