Learn how to build and use filterable, editable, hierarchical grids on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Portals, and Mobile/Tablets.
Building an editable grid can be difficult, frustrating, and time consuming, depending on the complexity of your scenario and how reusable you want your code. It seems that people are having a difficult time building an editable grid via coding – as I have discovered many questions posted on forums and blogs.
The beauty of the Powertrak Editable Grid is that there’s no coding involved and you can build filterable, editable, hierarchical grids on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and apply it to Powertrak modules via portals or mobile tablets.
If you a CRMUG member and are curious to learn how to use Axonom’s Application Builder to build Editable Grids on Microsoft CRM and Powertrak, join us in a one-hour webinar on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012. If you are not a member but interested in viewing a similar recording, please email us at [email protected]
What: CRMUG Partner Showcase Webinar
Date: Tuesday, August 7th
Time: 2:00-3:00pm Eastern Time
Speaker: William Barrow, CTO, Axonom
Registration: CRMUG Partner Showcase – Axonom
Save time and reduce clicks with Powertrak Editable Grids!
On August 7th, join Axonom in a one-hour webinar to learn how to build and use filterable, editable, hierarchical grids on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Portals, and Mobile/Tablets.
An Editable Grid is a single-screen tool that reduces clicks, greatly improving usability and productivity. Powertrak’s Editable Grids allows editing to any field entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or Powertrak modules on portals or mobile devices.
- Allows faster access to related records (eliminates multiple windows)
- Supports edits to lookups, picklist, dates, owner fields…
- Red and green color-coded indicators helps differentiate CRM data actions
- Easy user adoption – same concept to Excel’s data entry
- Edit, add and delete single or multiple CRM records
- Update multiple records simultaneously
- Automatically save and update the edited data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
By Axonom, Global ISV for Microsoft Dynamics CRM