Too often, productivity is confused with getting employees to work harder. True productivity gains actually come when you make work easier for your employees.
Systems that bog down your workers
When your employees are dealing with your customers, can they answer questions quickly and accurately without checking multiple sources? Or, do your employees struggle with:
- Inconsistent customer data across multiple systems. Do they know which system has the most recent phone number for a customer contact?
- Paper invoices crammed into thick customer folders. When a customer calls to reorder, do they have to go searching through the files?
- Service schedules kept in Excel spreadsheets. Can employees schedule a service call without tracking down the latest schedule print out?
Your employees want to make customers happy. If they have to spend time tracking down an answer to every request, it’s frustrating and stressful.
Make work easier with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
With the right mix of processes and technology, making work easier for your employees will deliver real productivity gains. Give your employees the tools to succeed with:
- Centralized data for all customer-facing staff to help them respond quickly to requests.
- Consolidated communications and interactions for your marketing team to build social communities.
- Deeper customer information that sales people can use throughout the sales cycle.
- Historic data, product information and scheduling all in one place for customer service reps to resolve questions and handle problems on the first call.
You can deliver all of these processes with
Find out how you can build productivity and customer service with your complimentary copy of “Optimizing Business Productivity: Do More for Your Customers and Your Business.” Written by the nationally recognized CRM experts Peppers & Rogers Group, you’ll find practical guidance for effective solutions.
Let’s talk about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can improve your team’s productivity. Western Computer has been helping companies be the best they can be for over 25 years. Contact Kunal Tanwar at 617-413-7077 or [email protected]
By Western Computer,