If you are thinking about implementing CRM, be sure to make time to attend training. While the product is user friendly and intuitive, having a foundation of training is key to your overall success. Personally, I’m a fan of classroom training because it allows me the opportunity to interact with the instructor, hear other student’s questions, and observe how others use the product. And I think it is important to get away from the office and avoid the distractions at my desk to really focus on learning the new system.
DFC Consultants is a Microsoft Certified Training Center in Fargo, ND. We offer classroom training for Microsoft Dynamics CRM users. We offer a 3 day CRM 2011 Applications training class that focuses on the user interface and functionality in Sales, Marketing Automation, Service, and Service Scheduling. In fact, we have a
Who should attend the CRM 2011 Applications Training?
Anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain or support CRM in their organization, for example:
- Service Schedulers
- Office Managers
What will you learn?
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM user interface and application terminology
- Develop basic and advanced navigation and record maintenance
- Access the Microsoft Dynamics for Outlook functionality, including synchronization
- Perform planning and budgeting tasks related to marketing campaigns
- Create and manage customer lists
- Create marketing campaigns
- Manage campaigns and track campaign responses
- Create and maintain account, contact, and activity record management
- Schedule, administer, and define services
- Use the advanced find functionality to evaluate customer data
- Access and maintain contracts, cases, the knowledge base, and queues.
- Create and manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Use the sales functionality, including lead, opportunity, quotes, orders, invoices, and the product catalog.
If you are not yet a user of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sign up for the
If you are still evaluating whether CRM is for you, contact us at [email protected] or call 701-281-6112 and we can discuss how CRM would work for your organization.
By Vanessa Veflin,