- Save you time and money because of its familiar user interface
- Enhance collaboration and reduce errors by streamlining processes across your organization
- Grow with your business by giving you the power to choose an online or on-premise deployment (or switch between the two if your needs change)
- Connect your sales, marketing, and customer service staff with the information and people they need to make better business decisions and work more efficiently
- And so many more…
But we know that all of that doesn’t matter much to you unless we can put some dollars and cents behind it.
Fortunately, Forrester Research recently conducted an independent study to quantify the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. By interviewing several companies implementing the new release of Dynamics CRM and conducting their own financial analysis on the information, Forrester has prepared a composite case study of the potential Total Economic Impact of the solution on an organization. Within the parameters of their composite company, Forrester found that an organization could expect from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011:
- A ROI of 243%
- A payback period of only 4.1 months
- A three-year NPV of $665,086 (risk-adjusted net benefits)
“The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011” report takes you point-by-point through the benefits that real companies are receiving from this solution and quantifies what each of these benefits means financially to the composite organization. According to Forrester’s research and analysis, companies looking to implement CRM 2011 can anticipate significant productivity gains and cost savings.
To learn how all of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 together provide companies with tremendous value and ROI,
By Socius, a