Some key points in his message:
- Momentum – Microsoft Dynamics CRM has had 26 consecutive quarters of double digit growth
- Innovation – Successful worldwide launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and continued investment “in the Cloud”
- Vision – Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers an integrated CRM solution with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, which increases business productivity and ensures high end user adoption.
- Value – Switching from Salesforce.com to Microsoft Dynamics CRM can save customers 50% per month on subscription costs.
- Momentum – Toward the end of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 (~2006) and the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 we started to see the momentum really build. With the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 we feel Microsoft is poised to accelerate growth and take the CRM market by storm for several years to come.
- Innovation – Microsoft’s focus on “The Cloud” with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, we feel Microsoft truly gives customers the power of choice. They can choose to consume business applications in the cloud or deploy the software internally within their existing IT infrastructure.
- Vision – Microsoft Dynamics CRM works right within Outlook (where your people spend most of their time) – so it's convenient, easy, and familiar for quick adoption by your people and a faster ROI.
- Value – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is being introduced at $34/user/month. Compared to the competition this is a significant savings.