A common goal of any
These solutions work great in certain business circumstances but they do have limitations of screen size on phones and portability/usability on laptops.
Here are a few key features of the tool and common uses that I find extremely useful:
- Access to CRM data while out of the office – allowing both online and offline use.
- A very user friendly interface that does not require much training because it is a full native iPad application.
- It is very easy to setup custom views/screens with only configuration.
- You only need to configure the application once to work on all mobile device types (iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Blackberry).
- Just some of the many business productivity uses…
- Record CRM activities quickly when at a client site or in the parking lot after the sales call.
- Put together sales account plans while on plane or sitting in the airport.
- While at the customer site review open orders, invoices, service activities, etc.
- Create a sales quote right at the customer site for the sales manager to review in CRM.
- Enter service cases quickly to get those customer issues escalated to the correct group quickly.
Now you can justify your iPad purchase even more than ever!
by Ledgeview Partners,