There are many
- improved day-to-day user experience and adoption.
- improved overall application behavior.
- ribbon interface that has the same look and feel as Outlook 2010 as well as integration.
- a recently viewed pane that gives you the ability to pin views that you use often.
- The ribbon now displays commands and the ribbon context changes depending on what the user is doing.
These user interface improvements will most certainly help new users of the application work smarter, achieve more, deliver greater quality, and realize the value of their efforts. Stay tuned for more articles to come on these enhancements!
Sherwood Systems, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, provides
by Sherwood Systems, your