A non-profit, membership organization which provides services and supports to persons of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities implemented
Before Dynamics CRM was implemented, this non-profit served approximately 800 members with a grants software system to manage their donations. Each service area used a different program to track their information and nothing was shared throughout the organization.
Microsoft Dynamic ™ CRM was implemented for use by the entire organization. The goal of the first phase was to centralize the data for full use by all service areas and avoid duplication of efforts. Then, in phase two, create a system to track donations and programs.
In the end, functions were added which were outside the scope of the project, because Microsoft Dynamics CRM was easy to configure to the needs of the organization. The following is an example of the benefits from this Dynamics CRM implementation:
- Increase productivity through centralized database
- Proactive case management to improve member, family, and district relationships
- Enhance visibility into program attendance which allows for up-sell of other programs – who attends camp but not educational programs?
- Approvals on grant applications – ability to apply for more and ease of completing application
- Move service responses from reactive to proactive
- Improve customer service - track all activity of consumer to report to care giver
- Work smarter than harder – do more without any staffing changes
- Reduce duplication of entry from different program groups
RSM McGladrey offers
By: Kathy Davidson, McGladrey,