Social networking sites can help you gather more information about your customers – such as interests, hobbies or company information – so that you can know and serve them better. On our way to a dinner party recently, my wife checked the name of the host’s wife through his Facebook account. We are able to improve our social connection with just a little prep work.
You already know quite a bit of personal information about your best customers built on long term relationships. Sites like LinkedIn and Twitter provide public access to help you build your knowledge of new customers quickly, to provide better insight and the opportunity to build a stronger business relationship.
Connect LinkedIn and Twitter to Your CRM
The Social Networking Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you build and maintain social information systematically and efficiently. With integrations to LinkedIn and Twitter, you can automatically track the activities of your contacts directly through Dynamics CRM.
Just think about some of the ways that you can leverage social media integrations:
- Access the customer’s LinkedIn profile information right from the contact record to ensure that you have the most up to date information.
- Know when a key contact takes a new role with a company on your account target list.
- Identify additional contacts at a customer company in other regions or divisions.
- Get alerts when one of your contacts mentions your organization in a Twitter conversation.
- With the analytical capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can stay ahead of trends and look for new opportunities.
In the end, people buy from people they know and trust. Leveraging the information available through social networks helps you connect and build trust with the people that can benefit from your services. Find out how the Social Networking Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you stay connected. Contact Steve Kane (301-634-2404 and [email protected]) at BroadPoint Technologies, Virginia’s most experienced Dynamics CRM Microsoft Partner.
by BroadPoint, a Virginia Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner