As you’ve been learning more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have no doubt read or heard that one of the key benefits of this customer relationship software system is that it works like and with other Microsoft products. Often when you think of this aspect of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it is followed by a statement about how this saves you time and money by reducing your employees’ learning curve. That statement is 100% true, but it isn’t the only reason to choose a CRM solution built on the Microsoft platform.
There are a host of Microsoft products that support the agility and productivity of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, each providing unique benefits that can’t be matched by CRM solutions built on other platforms or built to simply function on top of the Microsoft platform.
As a Microsoft product, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can…
- Carry out marketing, sales and customer service activities from within the intuitive Office Outlook environment which drives productivity and user adoption.
- Dynamically link data to Excel to seamlessly create professional-looking and actionable reports.
- Create communications with Microsoft Office Word and leverage reusable templates to assure consistent communications across process, campaigns and account activities.
- Share information through Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and view CRM data in a Microsoft Office SharePoint dashboard.
- Enable you to communicate with your team in real time without having to toggle between applications with Microsoft Office Communications Server.
- Display critical data at a glance on your desktop with ‘gadget’ creation and utilization in Microsoft Windows Vista.
- Provide dashboard visibility into the performance of your marketing, sales or customer service organization with Microsoft PerformancePoint Server business intelligence software.
- Track and manage all communication channels, including e-mails, letters, facsimiles, tasks and telephone calls to organize and unify communications with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Integrate with other enterprise systems and data using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Be customized and extended by .Net developers using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Promote consistency in your business with workflow tools to support discrete services and business processes within individual business units or across the organization using Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Be combined with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and its wizard-based reporting tools to build highly visual and interactive reports.
For additional details about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other Microsoft products and technologies work even better together, download this “
All of these benefits work together to create one big benefit to your business – cost savings. Because Microsoft Dynamics CRM uses standards-based Microsoft tools and technology, you can take advantage of your existing IT investments and in-house expertise to help minimize your total cost of ownership while reaping the tremendous advantage of these tools.